Predictions: Biggest draft climbers after combine/pro days.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Eric Ebron - Big 6'4/6'5 TE from UNC. Projected anywhere from 15-25 right now. Could see him going as high as #9 to Buffalo.

Allen Robinson - Normally projected Early 2nd. After the combine I think we're looking at a Top-20 prospect.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A couple of the popular names at QB said they wont be throwing at the combine, so I definitely think the 2nd tier QB's have a great chance at climbing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I've seen De'Anthony Thomas projected as a 4-5th round RB. He's going to run in the 4.3's if not faster. After people see that 40 time he will be a 2nd rounder. Would love to have him to replace CJ.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

I LOVE Ebron. I wish we had less needs so we could take him. He has the potential to be a Antonio Gates (in his prime) type of player.

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

No way he holds up as a full-time back but I do want him if we can get him mid to late rounds. His weight and frame are concerning as a full-time back but some added weight and we could utilize him on ST and in a Danny Woodhead type role.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Deantony Thomas was not even a starting back for Oregon he weighs 170 lbs.

A Dexter Mcluster type at best but won't go that high in the draft.

Rajion Neal is an interesting back later in the draft.

7. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

How about Dri Archer?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

I wasn't suggesting Thomas be the full-time back. Just a change of pace with Greene. He's a perfect contrast to Greene's hard nosed running and a perfect change up. I'm really hoping, no matter what RB we bring in, it will be more evenly distributed touches for the both of them.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

There's a ton of interesting backs late in the draft.

James White
    James Wilder Jr
    Andre Williams
    Marion Grice
    Anontio Andrews
    Tyler Gaffney
    Rajion Neal
    Storm Johnson

Majority of those guys will be 5th+ draft picks. I'm a big fan of Andrews & Gaffney.

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'd be ok with either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar