Predict Which FA Quarterback Signs With The Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The point of the qb signing is for someone to compete with Vince Young in camp, not necessarily be a #3.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Mark Sanchez

3. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

Does Vince really need two +35 year old mentors on this team? Didn't Collins show him how to take care of the football last year?
    I think what Vince need is exactly what Simms was last year. Someone with enough future potential to be considered a competitor for taking over the reigns after Collins. And preferably someone who is a hard worker and doing everything the coaches want from a backup QB.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vince young will be 26 in 2 months and entering his 4th season. He makes and has made a lot of money. It's not about mentoring any longer.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Excellent point, leftwich could do some big things in chicago.

Mcmahon didn't give them stability either. He was hurt more than he played.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Well, it shouldn't be...

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

That is true but for some reason when i think of all the QB's that the bears have had, hes the first one that comes to mine thats was actually legit for some reason. Maybe its the commercials

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cpa0lYgSWh0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cpa0lYgSWh0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Whoever said Mark Sanchez i hope you were kidding. I would say Jay Cutler by trade but we just signed Kerry so forget that option. Now i would say the best option as a free agent by far is Leftwich. He was pretty good when he played in Jacksonville but got replaced and when he was backing up for Pitt he did very well whenever he was called upon. He is similiar to what our system calls for, but i still do think that Vince will be our guy some day. We should have retained Simms, but i guess he got a good deal going to Denver beacuse its looking with the Cutler situation like Simms has a shot at being their guy. I hope Vince can bounce back but it doesnt look so promising.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Can we just trade for Cutler? If not I say Joey Harrington, my favorite draft bust.

10. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

vy for cutler....i like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar