Possible FA targets via Twitter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I agree he can still rush the passer very well, but many of my friends who are steelers fans claim the Steelers have been unhappy with his work ethic and think his injuries have been due to his increasing weight and decreasing fitness level. He's missed quite a few games over the last few years and many Steeler fans feel it's been his laziness that has caused this. It's a little concerning.
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Agreed on the overkill of the phrase (especially last year) but this is Locker's last year under context. This really is the season he produces or he's gone.
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Woodley has been injured and out of shape for several seasons now, but he's as close to a high-end 3-4 pass rusher as you'll ever find on the open market. And he's still pretty young. Would be a great signing.
  4. titans1839

titans1839 Special Teams Standout

I like Woodley for the right price. Opens up our 1 round pick away from Barr. Maybe a change in scenery will motivate Woodley to get back into shape. I don't want him if it cost us a shoot at Dansby
  5. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan Starter

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

How long before Schaub signs in Cleveland?
  7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

How are we good if we only get those two? We need a starting tackle, starting corner, starting OLB, and a backup qb who has the potential to start. Do u expect to get all that in the draft? Id love dansby and sproles, but we need more than that if you want to be good next year.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I have a sinking feeling QB is not going to change
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Been saying this exact thing for months. Plenty of talent at the position that you can get cheap in free agency.
  10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Please be optimistic lol. I hate the thought of fitz starting again