Positives ..........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Sep 30, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

CJ looked good (FINALLY), LB's looked pretty good, Verner looked pretty good, Hasselbeck needs to sit down but did make some plays.

Reynaud, what happened to him today??? He sucked on returns.

As usual Michelle Griffin has to go.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I thought Verner looked awful covering AJ. That matchup should have never happened. He does not need to cover 6'3''+ receivers.

Zach Brown is actually impressing me. The afraid of contact thing is not ringing true.
  3. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

there are positives from this game?
  4. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Sure. Without MH giving the Cows 21 points we played a fairly decent game.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I was pleased with the D-Line this game. Was pretty pleased with the defense as a whole. Going against one of the best offenses in the league I think they held their own.

I was dissapointed in our pass offense. We were sloppy and had way too many drops and miscues. Guess its gonna happen with your 2nd string QB. Was hopeful for a win, but not too upset about this loss. I think we can have a successful season if we keep improving.
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

So now the million dollar question for you..... Does he all of a sudden care again and is trying, or did the line improve and he was more decisive?
  7. wrench248

wrench248 Starter

Cj looked good except that one run in the 1st quarter, he was much more decisive, hit the holes and took what the defense gave him.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. SlickFraud

SlickFraud Camp Fodder

A good chunk of those yards was at the end of the game when they weren't even trying to win anymore.
  9. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Houston was second in the NFL in rushing yards allowed going into this game so I guess you can say the O Line and CJ were a positive. Outside of that nothing.
    Fire GRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. TitanMark

TitanMark Starter

OK.. I will take that bet. You going to put that million in excrow? CJ will be a factor next week.

I will go 1 further.... The Titans are about to win 5 of their next 7. If Locker and Britt are able to play they may win 6 of 7. But Im not willing to bet a mil on it. LOL