Playoff transformation realistic?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

He's 29-30

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'm scared. Someone hold me :scared:

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is the best I've ever felt about an off-season and the talent we have going into TC. I'll have to see it to believe it if Locker was worth a top 10 pick. He has to win.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is Munchak. But hey- he DID his part improving the roster and dumping some really bad coaches. He got Williams back in here also which improved our D coaching pool by 100%. Pollard is doing his part injecting some swag back in the D and Munch helped with that. So I'm eager to see Munchak can inspire the players, maintain consistency and intensity and get some wins.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Jeez- sorry I didn't read your post before posting mine. We're on the same page. :beerbang:

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea, just a smidge older than me.

That is scary.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well the Grizzlies new owner is also really young to be the HNIC, but at least he's looked at as a genius.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Spot on my friend. Reinfeldt sucked so bad.

And FWIW, Locker was a Reinfeldt pick, not a Webster pick. So if he doesn't work out (which I actually think he will work out) it will be interesting to see how Webster handles the situation and how he goes about finding another QB.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Until we got SWEPT

9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I'm 29 and I'm sure I could do a better job than Bud.

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

While Reinfeldt was GM at the time I've read a lot of articles saying Webster was a major factor in getting Locker in Tennessee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar