Plaxico Burress would be a good WR for us.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

If he would have shot himself in the leg in Texas he would not have spent any time in prison. People probably just would have laughed at him for being a moron. He should have known that NYC has the strictest firearm laws.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

You have no clue about my character, obviously. The fact that you prefer drunken hobos too dogs that offer unconditional love might say asomething about your character no?

If it was up too me there would be about 6b less people on this planet, they might not all be scumbags like Mr. Mexico, but they all consume resources and none of them contribute anything except that consumption.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Yeah being unaware of such things falls right in that whole moron catagory

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sadly this was an ordinary accident. This is a daily thing.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This may sound horrible, but Stallworth killing that man set his family up for life financially. They're better off today than ever before. Plus Stallworth was only trying to live up to the University of Tennessee's standards. Former athletes of that school average a few DUI's a year.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im sure his family rather have him back than the $. for at least the first 3 years anyways.

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Who said that? The warden?

Lol, no. Just no. The Titans tried that once. It's name was Pacman. It will never happen again

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

You're saying roughly 90% of the world are consumers, contribute nothing to society and don't deserve to stay on this world....I ask you, what are you doing to be part of the 10% that get to stay?

9. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Since it is not up to you I guess this is a moot point. But if you don't like people you always have the option to lock yourself in your house with all the dogs you want. That way you don't have to worry about all the useless people. You'll get all the love you need from your dogs. And I'm sure they will contribute a whole lot more than a human being would. :yes:

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

With Vick and Stallworth, you can make arguments for both as a simple "which one was worse?" is unfair in my opinion. You have to take all the following into consideration... Morally, Vick's crime was definitely worse, what Stallworth did was an accident. You can say what Vick did was more "evil", but at the end of the day, the result was Vick killed some dogs while Stallworth killed a man due to his negligence, accident or not. And in terms of paying for their crimes, Stallworth definitely got off easy while Vick was made an example of. What's done is done, and hopefully they're both truly sorry and continue to make the best of their second chances.

As for the original topic, as I said, if you really want Burress for the veteran minimum, we're really just better off keeping Moss instead. Both washed up, but Moss hasn't been out of football for 2 years, and would make a better mentor. I'm fine with neither, but I highly doubt Burress would contribute more than Moss.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar