Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Planet fitness...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RollTide, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $8,590
    Www.titleboxingclub.com

Started doing this five times a week about 10 weeks ago and it's awesome. You won't get huge doing it, more lean and toned.
    RollTide high fives this.
  2. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,185
    I workout in the garage aka dungeon like Nikita Koloff.

3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088

FYI, even if you want a decent physique, then PF isn't for you either. No deadlifting, 65 lb dumbbells only, no noise policy.

You're a 55 year old man that wants to shed a few pounds and keep active, so PF works for you. But if you're a young guy that wants to pack on some muscle, look somewhere else.
    GoT high fives this.
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088

I find it comical how hypocritical PF is, the idea behind their gym is they don't discriminate yet they make fun of bodybuilders and pretty much "don't welcome" them at their gym.

There's a crapload of bodybuilders at my gym, none of them act like the way they're portrayed in their commercials, of course there are going to be a few grunters, but why give a sh*t, they're not trying to intimidate you, they're not paying attention to you, they don't care that you're only curling 15's. they're too busy with their own workout.

And yes, every now and then, a bodybuilder will try to give advice to an average joe, but why is that a bad thing, if you're doing crappy form, wouldn't you want someone that knows what they're doing to tell you how to do it correctly...and you know, actually gain something from your workout?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $295
    I just eat until I sweat, that works right?
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,073
    PF is for women. If you train there I cant respect you. Unless of course youre a woman.
  6. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,871
    bros my warmup isn't even 210

gains bros gains
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $5,117
    boxing is great exercise and good for your body except for the repeated blows to the head.
  8. RazorbackTitans Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $1,873
    You guys are dumb. I go to yoga :cool:
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $8,590
    Sorry, I have a penis. I prefer the gym.
    Big TT high fives this.