Pizza now available in vending machines

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what are pizza rolls?

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

dude they don't have pizza rolls in australia? damn you are missing out. these are them.

[​IMG]

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:shocked: :shake:

Im sorry for you, you are in my prayers

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

15 small bits of heavan with cheese and pizza sauce at the temprature of the sun. You find this out by one day grabbing one before the advised 2 minutes to cool down and the inside ooze onto your mouth and burn the sh*t out of you.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not sure if we do.

However it looks like vomit in a roll.

6. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

They're delicious, but let them cool down for atleast 5 minutes, because they will burn the crap out of the inside of your mouth, tongue, lips, face, hands, fingers and anything else the sauce get onto.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

What did he say about Totinos Pizza Rolls??!!

[​IMG]

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Gunny, don't sleep on Pizza Rolls. Much like you, I used to hate on pizza rolls, until I was shown the light. I was invited over for a pajama party at my friend's house. DISCLAIMER BEFORE BIPOLAR STARTS: No, it was NOT a booty call! Now, back to my story. So, I go over for the, erm, pajama party. The movie starts and it's time for snacks. He brings out the snacks and there's these puffy things that look sort of like chicken nuggets. I go, "what's this?" He says, "just put it in your mouth, you'll like it." Well, I'm not too keen on a guy telling me that, so I investigated a bit more into this delicacy.

Turns out he remembered that I don't eat meat, so he bought the cheese pizza rolls for me and had the combo's for him. It was so sweet and they really were tasty. They taste really good when you dip them in pizza sauce with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top of the pizza sauce. Yummy!

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i love meeeeeeeee some pizza rolls :icon_spin

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

anyone....

There was a frozen pizza i used to love which was sold in Walmart and most other places. I can't remember what brand it was, but its a small sized (6 or 7 inch) pan pizza which comes in a green or blue box, and has the picture of 3 chefs on the rear with a story about them travelling the entire world to provide the best ingredients.... it was a little on the pricey side like $4-$5 or something...

Does anyone know what pizza i'm talking about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar