Picking Locker over Kaepernick, biggest mistake this Titans ever made

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Feb 3, 2013.

1. 520

520 Starter

how bout we give him a year with a decent o line and if he doesnt improve, move on. but i tihnk he will. like i said inathoer thread 3500 passing yards 600 rushing and 30 tds.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

No I agree with you. I'm not saying it's already over, I'm saying it could be an easy transition if he doesn't pan out
  3. 520

520 Starter

ooh ok yea i guess i could agree with that if we have to move in it can be a quick turnarond since munch would be gone too
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Lol. Kaepernick is easily twice as good as Locker. By any standard.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

idiocy...what kind of fan are you anyways?
  6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Let's give this one more season to play out before we go off the deep end here.
  7. mud

mud Locker Fan Boy

You put Kap on the Titans, the Titans still suck, particularly if you try to stick to the same tired offense that the Titans try to run.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Tennessee

Tennessee Big ol' Titan Fan

Until our O-line and play calling get better it's unfair to blame any players for their lack of production. The Titans were out coached constantly. Our offense was in predictable situations for the most part of most of the games. Jake Locker is a good QB he just isn't good enough to win a game with no running game and coaches that are playing checkers with chess pieces.
  9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

One who watches football.....Kaepernick has destroyed playoff teams defenses in the playoffs. And done it by making great throws and runs like we've never seen. Locker throws INTs that a good college QB wouldn't throw.
  10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

please show me the runs that i've never seen before lol