Picking Locker over Kaepernick, biggest mistake this Titans ever made

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I know leading up to the draft both of these QB's were high up on our draft board. I'm sitting here watching the Superbowl and this kid Kaepernick isn't even phased one bit. He's throwing lasers right on the money, he's as fast if not faster than Locker and actually has composure in the pocket to know when and when not to run. I remember reading something before the draft that said Kaepernick was at Manning's camp and both the Manning brothers jaws were dropped watching him throw, and it's easy to tell why now.

I really think this is the biggest mishap this franchise has ever made. We really should have traded down and gotten him or traded up in the 2nd and gotten him. It's obvious to me that we picked the Ryan Leaf when the Hall of Famer was still on the board. Bad feeling...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If only there was a way to go back in time and know Tom Brady would be a Hall of Famer.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If you live by 'what ifs' you are going to have a pretty rough time.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. TheSureThing

Brady was an anomaly. No one could have predicted that. Can't regret not picking him at all.

Kaepernick was the top QB on more than a few coaches board. And Locker's issues were made very public. FO screwed the pooch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheSureThing

Where did I say that?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'll reserve judgement on Kaepernick until there is more than 11 games of film on him. Every defensive coordinator in the league is going to be watching 49er film from the last three months to figure out this offense.

Defenses figured out Cam Newton in one off-season, same can happen with this guy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TheSureThing

WTF are you talking about?

Cam Newton had arguably a BETTER year in his 2nd season than his record breaking rookie season...

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Do I really need to break this down?

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Kaepernick is clearly better than Locker at this point. That shouldn't even be up for debate.

I truly believe Kaep is the real deal. I'd take him over Newton any day and not even think twice about it. And I'd certainly take him over Locker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Kaepernick can actually throw for being a mobile QB.

I think he's legit.

And he f'ing led his team to the Super Bowl ffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar