Pick #77: Damian Williams, WR, USC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southshoretitan

southshoretitan Camp Fodder

Williams should see action at receiver by mid season. He's better than Hawkins already and probably as good as Gage and Washington. By next season him and Britt will be the #1 and #2.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I've been wanting a guy like this since Mason left. We've got guys who can run routes, we've got some speed, we've got some height... Forget all that - give me a guy with soft hands and can work in traffic, and I'll give you a well-rested defense. No telling now if he lives up to his potential, but at least he starts with the right potential. He might struggle getting on the field, but I have to admit Fisher has been much better recently about that. Here's hoping he finds a rhythm with VY, who might be the biggest obstacle for Williams. He'll be the 3rd or 4th read most plays.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Is he going to be our returner from day one? On both punts and kickoffs? He looks like he can handle it, but I think a smaller returner (with less body to grab onto to bring down) who takes smaller strides seems to fit the mold better. Still can't believe Holliday went to the Texans and Brandon James to the Colts.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

On twitter he said he'll wear #17.

5. Titans XXXIV

Titans XXXIV Camp Fodder

Any WR is good at this point. I like the speed he brings and will be good alongside Kenny Britt

6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I didn't watch a lot of college ball last season but I looked the guys highlights up on youtube.

I would liked it better if we could have snagged a good corner but... we managed to snag Rolle in the later rounds and this guys highlights are pretty impressive.....

7. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

I just hope he doesn't end up like Mike, Paul or Roydell.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey Ghost,
    That avatar could use some updating wouldn't you say? The S.S. Collins has sunk.

9. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I watched that video from earlier in the thread- this guy has some great vision. I wasn't expecting us to grab another WR in the first 3 rounds, but I really like this pick. Our offense is looking better and better for the next few years.

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Its been renamed the S.S. Fisher.:lol:

And the aft bulkheads trapped some air so its still bobbing around out there....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar