Pick #5 of the 2017 NFL Draft: WR Corey Davis, Western Michigan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Then why would you say Davis is faster than Cooks?

I was just pointing out that Davis is in fact, NOT faster than Cooks.

2. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Screenshot_20170428-160444.png

Lookin good ;)

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Yea!!!! You can take those 40 times and stick em straight up your candy a**!!!!

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Depending on how you view the 3 or 4 weeks Old Randy Moss suited up but didnt do anything, I'd say Davis, Day 1 is the best WR we've had since coming to TN. I would expect most of the rookie records to be his by Christmas.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

He just got drafted and hasn't played 1 game. There is no way I can already put him above mason, but probably not even over drew Bennett or even dyson.

I know, hypothetical, but what if he was to get hurt in like week 6 and never fulfill these expectations (some are already too high)? How would fans look back on him? The greatest Titan WR but due to injury.......... OR a potentially good WR that we'll never no, thus Mason stays as the franchise (post move) best WR. I'd also venture to think some would say bust in that scenario too.

He just has to play. His play will do his talking.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Bingo. I'm hoping he does all the things everyone says he can do, but let's not count our eggs before they hatch.

The thing he has going for him that none of our other rookie WR's have had is a budding superstar QB throwing the ball.

Yeah Calico and Dyson had McNair, but we weren't an air it out team then anyways.

8. HurrayTitans!

I just don't think fisher called it exotic smashmouth. I think the offense is pretty real close to the same. Different players, but still run first.

9. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I was never anti Davis lol. Im cool with it if they feel he brings what they need. I just felt like Williams was who it was leading up to be.

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Tyrone Calico and Dexter McCluster!!! Let's go!!!!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar