Pick 3 Guys

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

No love for the Sharrif?

Sharrif
    Star
    Warmack (or Cooper, I'm a rule breaker)

But I've said in another thread I wouldn't be upset with any of the top 3 listed CBs or Ansah or Werner or even Cordarrelle cuz I'm a homer.
  2. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Stat line in 2012: 62 tackles (13 for loss), nine pass breakups, one forced fumble, an interception and 4.5 sacks.

And that is after being a linebacker in 2011. And never playing football before that.

Some question marks there, but if he falls to 10 then it is a great pick for a guy like this. He's only shown progression since 2010, and he is a calm, collected individual. Pure focus kind of guy. Perfect for Munchak's mold.
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Don't think about the round.

I want us to get Hunt. And I think he'll be great. Plus he actually fits a need of ours. (more than any other)

He's just as good as any other DE on the board at 10. We need a DE. So if we go DE, I'd rather have him than any other DE on the board. Okafor, maybe.

Plus... here's the thing- everyone wants to hype up Ansah because of his "ceiling" and mention that he's only played football for a few years. Yet Hunt doesn't get the same note?... Dude's been playing for only a few years as well.

So my thing is- if you end up with a game changer, doesn't really matter when taken.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Margus Hunt is a terrible football player, but physically a freak of nature. Just like Taylor Thompson, terrible football player... freak of nature physically.
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I agree with your assessment of what our FO wants. I would add that I think they will entertain swapping the #10 pick for a mid-late round pick if Miliner and Mingo are gone. I think they would be just as happy with Cooper if somebody snatched Warmack before our traded pick came up.
  6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Cooper, Jones, Millner
  7. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Hunt is also three years older than Ansah. Do not want.
  8. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Star, Ziggy, Warmack.

Though I've really cooled off on the idea of taking a guard at 10. I wouldn't mind it, but I'd much rather nab one of the DL with huge upside.
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

You don't understand why db is still a huge need And you want margus hunt w the tenth pick...hmmmmm
  10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Anybody who watched the titans play last season would understand why DB is still a huge need...

My top 3: Milliner, Warmack, Rhodes