Pick #104: Alterraun Verner, CB, UCLA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We gave up two guys who might not have even made the roster.
    Get some perspective here. For better or worse the Titans really liked this kid and wanted to make sure they got him by trading up. He could end up competing for a starting spot at CB.

The guys they gave up won't even be missed next year.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Thats BS about Vickerson and Lendale. They both would have definately made the roster.

I'm not worried about Lendale since he wasn't getting that many touches but I thought Vickerson was starting to play pretty well.

It seems we could have gotten a little more for both rather than give them away.

And what did we move up? Seven spots for him? I assume and really hope then that the Titans had a good line on another team grabbing him before our original pick.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I really did like Vickerson but since Marks will have a bigger role and we drafted Howard a bit later Vickerson wasn't a valuable player on this team. Our DL is a rotation, he won't be missed. The Verner pick was a good one. The dude is a ballhawk, he reminds me a bit of Finnegan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar