Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pic of Benicio Del Toro as The Wolf Man

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Creeping-Cruds, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    I'm way more interested in his role as Che Guevara....those movies are going to be AWESOME! (I don't know if you guys have heard about them, but he's made two movies as "Che Guevara"...should be amazing)
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,516
    Quite a few strokes, actually.
    So, how many "Frankenstein" references and knockoffs have there been? In the hundreds, I'd say...
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,992
    Classic Horror is more painful to watch than Van Helsing. I'm sorry. It's a huge insult, and I like neither one. But classic horror is terrible and about as cheesey as films ever were.
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    Cite some examples of classic horror. If you're thinking about the same films that I am, you're totally wrong
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,992
    Nah, I just came back to emphasize when i think classic horror, I'm thinking about the cheesey black and white movies, to the friday the 13ths, the nightmare on elm streets, texas chainsaw massacre etc.
    The frankenstein, wolfman, blob, birds, all that was just terrible though, if that's what we're considering classic horror.

but maybe not?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,890
    Glote is obviously not a true horror buff but more of a common trend-ster so there is no real discussion here to be had with him...
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,992
    So explain what you mean by classic horror? Unless those are, or just movies like them that nobody has heard of. In that case, you just like crappy movies.
    And that's cool. I like crappy martial arts movies. With tons of wires, terrible voice-overs, and crazy sound effects.
  6. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Gloat is right, there's always a charm with the old, old movies like that.
  7. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    My preference had nothing to do with the movies, just the quality of that picture of the costume and makeup v. CGI. To me a guy in a wolf mask looks like that, whereas some of the CGI stuff can make a more realistic blend. I certainly wasn't a fan of van helsing as a movie. I'm not talking about character development, plot, etc... just how the wolfman looks.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,890
    Classic horror is Lon Chaney, Karloff, Lugosi, Vincent Price etc. The old Universal and Hammer films etc. If that stuff doesn't do much for you then you're simply not a classic horror buff. Nuthin wrong with that, just makes it difficult to discuss stuff like The Wolf Man on the same level...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.