Peyton to visit TN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 12, 2012.

1. CRUDS

CRUDS Barf o Rama Tip Jar Donor

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I had to come back here and see what you guys feel about this. I hate Peyton Manning for all the times he destroyed us but if this happens I don't know... I might pee myself.
  3. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

i want to die
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

NO.

NO.

GTFO.

NO.

He is probably better than MH, but he is going to eat up cap and IF NOBODY NOTICED WE JUST USED AN 8TH OVERALL PICK ON A QB. Too many areas we need to address, and an old QB w/ 3 neck surgeries who didn't play last year isn't something we need.
    • High Five High Five x 8
  5. amy

amy Starter

Oh wait, is that from happiness or something else? :)

I'm hating this. I don't want him here. We have a young guy who is going to be great. Manning may not last past the first game he plays. And if he does, how good will he be? And how many more years will he last? He won't mentor Locker, so if Manning is healthy, Locker will wind up like the paper cutout they had for a backup in Indy. That's just wrong.
  6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

We don't need anyone else, get him we win 18 games!!! YOU SEEN WHAT HE DID IN INDY! And what they did without him!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
  7. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Buck Fud. It seems Al Davis lives.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. jplusip

jplusip Starter

I almost feel like crying.

I was so excited with the idea of Locker potentially winning the starting job and seeing a new era begin for this team.

Now we're on the verge of being the Colt's leftovers. F'ing great.
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Not really we are paying MH around 10 million and that is what manning will get I think. He is a first ballot hall of famer and should not be in the same sentence with hasslebeck. I think it is time for locker and I would not do it. But if my choices are hasslebeck and manning it is a no brainer for me. At least we would get a ton of national media coverage and the franchise value would sky rocket.
  10. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

We are a message board divided!

Some people really want it to happen, others(as noted in the above posts) can think of few worse things that could happen.

Then there's the rest of us,who aren't firmly for or against it. Whatever happens is going to happen, no matter how much noise I make, so at this point, I'm just enjoying the spectacle.
    • High Five High Five x 1