Peyton in town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

It's always about money with these people.

We have the money and then some.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

What was the guys name that told you that?

:gag:

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I will hate Denver with a fire that burns brighter than a thousand suns.

Of course, the silver lining might be Tebow to Jax, guaranteeing us years of kicking their butt.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No. I hate that this organization had a plan and a vision for how they wanted to build this team and Bud Adams got a wild hair up his a## in his desperation to win a title before he dies. To top that off, sacrificing the long-term future of this team for a QB who will be here for three years and is a regular at the one and done club in the playoffs is his solution.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Signing a hall of fame QB to a modest contract for 3 or 4 years isn't "sacrifcing" the future of this franchise.

Holy s***

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Said it before, I am not a fan of this....BUT

I do see why alot of folks here are excited about this (UT connection and everything), so I am not going to troll the decision. Just hope that it works out here if we get him. If it flops (we sign him and he is not really back) this could set us back a few years again. However, today I choose to be excited for those who are really loving this.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I feel you man, but one and done is better than being home looking in. And Hasselbeck burned out last year. Locker can wait a little longer.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If this happens, what happens with C.J.? Colts never used their RB's much.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Having a quarterback who sits on the bench for four years when you spent a top ten pick on him so the owner can chase the brass ring is stupid. Jake Locker's contract will be up and we will have no idea how good or bad he can be. Another wasted top ten pick on a QB thanks to Bud Adams.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I originally was in your boat, but I've come around.

How does this "sacrifice the future" exactly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar