Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Perhaps Vince Young was more crucial than you thought.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    lol @ the notion that playing a slow rookie behind the most pitiful excuse for a run blocking line imaginable is the better option than CJ. Wow!
  2. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,484
    Lol @ the notion that CJ getting 1.8 YPC is any better than whatever anyone else on our team would do.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $81
    Pretty sure Kern is getting more that 1.8YPC......just saying:kiss:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    All I know if VY never lost to the Texans.
    3 people high five this.
  4. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    THIS TEAM QUIT SUNDAY. Just like the NE game under fisher, this is a real problem
    2 people high five this.
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,267
    CJ better stay straight because he definitely doesn't have "getting away from the cops speed" anymore.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    People said he looked slow when he ran for 2000 yards. He just looks that way. He had a run where he had that speed even yesterday but he was quickly hit after 2 yards, that first cut and burst was there though. I'll upload it to youtube if I can find it.
  7. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    You won't find it...because that ^ didn't happen.
  8. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Also Deuce this is a good post. I said something about it yesterday that CJ was always much more productive in his career with VY. Someone on a different site had the stats of 70 yards without VY and 120 yards a game with VY.

Obviously it's not a VY thing and it's just the threat of a running QB, I think it plays a very small factor in the problem but when they all add up we get what we see.
  9. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    You're right, I only saw it twice. It was the play where he fumbled where he looked pretty quick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.