Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Percy Harvin's Future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 21, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    it wasnt this past year it was two years ago i believe, this past year he only missed for his leg injury or whatever he had
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,632
    I'm telling you guys Harvin doesn't miss time with his migraines, he always plays with them.

This year his ankle caused him to go on IR, but the year before he played all 16 games.

He's even played with them and vomited all over the place, but he still played.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    Someone actually said Percy is washed up? What a joke. He would be an amazing asset to the team even if he didn't play ever game. Dude is an amazing kick returner and he was huge in the passing game this past year and was on pace for 1300-1400 receiving yards before his injury midseason. Guy is like 24.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,632
    He leads WR's in broken tackles, far from washed up.

His biggest knock is this misses games myth. Last year he was legitimately hurt and placed on IR, but before that dude played every game but 3 in 3 years.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  5. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    i'm not saying he didnt i'm saying all his migraine issues came the year before...he may of missed some time during the games but he started them all cause i think that was the year i had him on my fantasy team lol i cant remember exactly though
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    Yea......

the guy hasn't had 1,000 yards or 7 TDs in the league in an offense that is similar to ours. I'll pass.

I mean I'd maybe entertain the idea if we had not drafted Wright, but that would put us in a position where we have our two starting receivers in the near future under 6ft. This would be a bad signing for us.
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,632
    Yea the Wright pick makes it very very very unlikely we're even in this, but its the offseason, this is what we do when a good player pops up
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    Not no way not no how, high profile WRs have hit the market and each year we let them pass. Marshell, Boldin, TO (1st time and 2nd time, and even 3rd time), etc. Randy Moss was closet but it wasnt until mid season after he had been cut by two other teams. Titans just don't care about the high profile players (not name Peyton)
  8. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    I have a feeling Harvin ends up in new england and wes welker is gone. Read and heard that the HOOD himself has always coveted harvin. Plus I think welker rubbed the pats brass wrong last year with the holdout and at his age demanding so much cash. NE has the draft picks to make the move and I bet harvin would take less to play with brady and the pats
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,632
    I could see this happening. New England isn't afraid to take on a diva, and Welker is on the decline a bit. Still very productive, but I don't get the feeling the Patriots are in love with Welker.