Paul George DESTROYS Birdman!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Lebron is my least favorite athlete of all time. He is the most arrogant person to ever play a sport professionally. Not to mention he's a pathological liar saying that he doesnt flop. LMAO what a effin joke!

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Right blah blah blah. MJ had a super team in a major market. Kobe had Shaq, who was finals mvp during 3 of kobes 5 rings. Also a major market. LeBron had Cleveland, who sacked. They were instantly the worst team in the NBA when he left. They're a lottery team each year now.

And all that stuff about Bosch and Wade winning for him just let's me know you don't like the guy and don't watch them play. He was finals mvp and is a perennial mvp candidate. Just got his 4th. Take LeBron off this team now and they get swept.

Btw... This is the most competitive NBA since the mid 90s. People don't hate LeBron anymore. You clearly don't watch the sport and just have opinions based on what happened two years ago.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Everyone in the NBA flops to draw fouls. As far as arrogance, that's BS. Ever listen to TO speak? That's arrogance. LeBron is humble.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Things that have ruined the NBA for me:
    1.) Officiating (fixed games/blown calls/phantom calls)
    2.) Friends collaborating to make their own All-Star teams (i.e Miami, LA, Boston, LA, & NY)
    3.) Flops

I freaking hate floppers, theyre b*tches in my eyes. Yes its a strategic move that helps your team, but it's a b*tch move.

Basketball players need to stop this flopping crap, and the fact I'm hearing announcers encourage it makes me nuts. F'king man up you sissy's.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

The way he carries himself is not humble. The least thing from it actually!

6. JCBRAVE

He's still a young dude though, he's matured a good bit these last 2 years IMO.

7. TitansWillWin2

Anything I say about Lebron will be bias b/c I simply cant stand the dude. So all my arguments against him are not rational!

8. JCBRAVE

Makes sense, and FWIW I dont care much for the guy either, but Im man enough to recognize he's not the cry baby he used to be. Well he might be, but he hides it better nowadays.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Flopping simply isn't as big a part of the game as you make it seem.

Who watches NBA every day? That's my question. Bc all of your arguments are dated. They made flopping a fine able offense. And officiating isn't always perfect... But look at the NFL? MLB? Officiating I'm every league always sucks. And the most popular sport in the world, soccer, is FULL of floppers.

10. JCBRAVE

When youve got Jeff Van Gundy's silly ass talking on TV about how to sell the flop, then flopping is a big deal today. "Throw yourself down, pretend you're hurt, and hold your head", "guys need to flop better"

F that, flopping is for fags and its ruining a good sport for some fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar