Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pats sign Tebow!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jun 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,021
    If it is worth 1 critical TD in the season, it would be worth it.

Gimmick plays rule. when used correctly
  1. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    friggin awesome, we need that guy, he can show locker how to loosen up (joke)
    locker is a tad uptight tho, he should smoke weed in the offseason or do yoga
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $144
    No, the coaches won that game. They drew up that play at halftime when they saw how much the Steeler safeties were coming up to the line to stop the 60 runs plays Tebow would do per game. They saved it for overtime and it pays off. Plus they were playing a very injured Big Ben. The real Tebow showed himself the following week against the Pats losing by 40 pts
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    The man still had to make the throw, which he did. Of course the coaches drew up the play and put him in a position to win; that's what all coaches are supposed to do. I'm not a Tebow fan per say but give credit where credit is due.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $144
    Just can't do it, D blew coverage and made for an easy play. Plus DThomas made a great catch and had to run for 75 yards too. I can't name a QB in the NFL that couldn't have made that throw.

I bet even good ole Rusty Smith could have hit Thomas
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,434
    this is what im talkin bout with denard robinson and matt scott in jacksonville. scary. but tebow as a passing fb = running fb unless mallets running hb they still have just one qb on the field. by the way shouldn't a fb be called a hb and a half back called a full back considering the halfback is further back than the full back
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,276
  5. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,776
    You wonder if he will ever be in a game again. I know he is a fine young man, but is he smart? Being a moral person who loves all of life is a great virtue, but being smart is a prerequisite for being a pro QB, isn't it?
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    Umm, not always

[IMG]
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,276
    Or: