Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I think i could rush for more yards than cj did and im just a normal out of shape dude with no sports background.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Oh yeah. To say that you're wrong would be a vast understatement.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I was so depressed/pissed after the Jags loss week 1 last year, that I forced myself to not really give a sh#t this year. Thank Flying Spaghetti Monster it worked.

4. Garry Todd

Garry Todd Camp Fodder

I know it's bad form to blame the refs, but the missed PI call would have at least dealt the Pats a setback and given us a chance. Enough to generate a spark? Probably not, but that and the missed late hit call (forgot which play, but near the end zone, in the left of the screen, RIGHT BY THE REF) just pissed me off.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm going to make one more comment here then try to bury this deep in the recesses of my brain.

Why many Titans fans, including myself, are taking this loss tough is because EVERYTHING that was a problem last year remains.

• No defensive pressure on opposing QBs
    • No run game

I don't mind losing if the game ended up like the Saints loss last season. The Pats are a top 5 team. But to be this bad, after all the changes, doesn't instill much confidence the Titans have gotten any better.

6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I hate to say it but if there was not a hold call on that 3rd down when locker ran it up the middle for a good bit, I believe that we would have gone down and scored a touchdown. I feel like we may have had a better chance at winning because the game would have been much closer, and it would have created momentum for the whole team. Maybe it could have sparked our defense too. I Just hate that we lost, Im excited about Locker, but pissed that we seem to have the same problems as we had last year. I just hope things get better! Is it bad that when a big play happens I always look for a flag to be thrown and it be taken away?

7. pobo90

pobo90 LP Field Custodian

Hernandez was probably like, "scoreboard...."

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

What player was it who said the I'm gonna f you up all day quote?

9. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

Ryan Mouton, it's probably a bad time to talk trash when down double digits.

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

It's also a bad time to talk trash when you're Ryan Mouton...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar