Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'm not so upset that Marks isn't going to play...I want to see what a steady rotation of Casey, Klug and Martin can do! Also, it sucks that Britt has to be out for this one...With him, our chances would be so much greater because he would make the Patriots secondary look like a bunch of little boys.

Locker will go 20-35 with 250 yards 2 tds and 2 ints...he'll also rush for about 75 yards and a touch...CJ will do more in the receiving game...I see them getting out ahead early and us playing catch up most the game..

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm trying not to set high standards for Locker. He disappointed me with his accuracy this preseason.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He will have to put up the numbers I gave him for the Titans to stand a chance in this game...also, our pass rushers will have to get after Brady and our young corners will have to step up big...Z Brown may have to play a lot as well(someone with some speed and size has to hold their TE's)

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Also, has anyone noticed that Craig Stevens is listed as the starting full back on our depth chart? This is awesome...he's an amazing blocker, and obviously it means the coaches like Taylor Thompson at TE.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Taylor is a bust. I can tell. everyone wants him to be Gronk. Really?

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

is everyone sleeping at 9: 51pm?

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He was a fifth round pick... its hard to be a bust. Your expectations aren't very high.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

.....shoot, this new forums unblocked jesse...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

/walks away

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ahh that's a beautiful thing. If you look closely at Brady's face you can see him saying "noooooo"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar