Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
  1. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    I'm not so upset that Marks isn't going to play...I want to see what a steady rotation of Casey, Klug and Martin can do! Also, it sucks that Britt has to be out for this one...With him, our chances would be so much greater because he would make the Patriots secondary look like a bunch of little boys.

Locker will go 20-35 with 250 yards 2 tds and 2 ints...he'll also rush for about 75 yards and a touch...CJ will do more in the receiving game...I see them getting out ahead early and us playing catch up most the game..
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I'm trying not to set high standards for Locker. He disappointed me with his accuracy this preseason.
  3. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    He will have to put up the numbers I gave him for the Titans to stand a chance in this game...also, our pass rushers will have to get after Brady and our young corners will have to step up big...Z Brown may have to play a lot as well(someone with some speed and size has to hold their TE's)
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    Also, has anyone noticed that Craig Stevens is listed as the starting full back on our depth chart? This is awesome...he's an amazing blocker, and obviously it means the coaches like Taylor Thompson at TE.
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Taylor is a bust. I can tell. everyone wants him to be Gronk. Really?
  6. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    is everyone sleeping at 9: 51pm?
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    He was a fifth round pick... its hard to be a bust. Your expectations aren't very high.
  8. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    .....shoot, this new forums unblocked jesse...
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    /walks away
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Ahh that's a beautiful thing. If you look closely at Brady's face you can see him saying "noooooo"