Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    Yeah, it's up early but we've been waiting for months for this kickoff so let's start with some predictions...

26-23 Titans. Wright will be nominated for Offensive Rookie of the Week. :yes2:

Attached Files:

jplusip, J Falk and CJtheBeast high five this.
  1. Super-PAT Practice Squad

McCourty
    Moolah:
    $378
    Nate Ebner, Defensive Rookie of the Week :D
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $801
    Steven A and skip on first take this morning quickly moved on when picking the pats titans game. Skip even said if Hass was starting we may have a chance but not with locker. I could have jumped through the screen and punched them both in the throat. They went on and on bout all their weapons but never once mentioned our weapons. I think our offense matches up pretty good with theirs. Imo the only weapon we can't match is gronk but hopefully CJ will be the equalizer. Imo our defense is much better than theirs and I think that will be the deciding factor when it comes to this game. But unlike the first take crew I do not think this is a blow out. I hate ESPN!
    afcsouthdom and CJtheBeast high five this.
  2. Super-PAT Practice Squad

McCourty
    Moolah:
    $378
    I don't think it will be a blowout, but our defense is not as bad as it is made out to be, BB has been rebuilding it the last few years, and I think it is completed with the two first round picks. ESPN has Jones as the top defensive rookie and number 4 overall.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Ad Eliminator for Tip Jar Donors

Brown
    Moolah:
    $103
    looking at all the other matchups, and knowinig we never get any notoriety, this might end up being one of the better games of week 1
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,066
    *ESPN is a bunch of jock riders. They'll be on our bandwagon once we start winning. *

I think CJ has a big day and Jake is gonna wow us all. 35-17 Titans.
  4. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    well... at least we're getting some coverage....

like i stated before in another thread..i think it'll be over at halftime.. we'll probably be down like 35-3 at half... Grey opens the playbook wide open, Locker will be forced to pass every down and start to get his groove by becoming more accurate... this will start a trend of Locker being more consistent in his passes as the season goes on..
    final score 49-20 Pats
  5. Super-PAT Practice Squad

McCourty
    Moolah:
    $378
    I'd sign for that :D
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    It sucks.

:swear:
    jplusip and Scarecrow high five this.
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $534
    Since when does Gray's playcalling affect Locker?

But seriously ... 35-3 at halftime!?!?! That's almost as bad as the halftime score when they beat us 59-0, and the Titans team that game didn't even look like they wanted to play. I don't know if we will win or not, but if they hang 35 on us by halftime then we might as well pack it in for the season.