1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 7, 2012.

1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

Yeah, it's up early but we've been waiting for months for this kickoff so let's start with some predictions...

26-23 Titans. Wright will be nominated for Offensive Rookie of the Week. :yes2:

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

Nate Ebner, Defensive Rookie of the Week :D
  3. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter Tip Jar Donor

Steven A and skip on first take this morning quickly moved on when picking the pats titans game. Skip even said if Hass was starting we may have a chance but not with locker. I could have jumped through the screen and punched them both in the throat. They went on and on bout all their weapons but never once mentioned our weapons. I think our offense matches up pretty good with theirs. Imo the only weapon we can't match is gronk but hopefully CJ will be the equalizer. Imo our defense is much better than theirs and I think that will be the deciding factor when it comes to this game. But unlike the first take crew I do not think this is a blow out. I hate ESPN!
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

I don't think it will be a blowout, but our defense is not as bad as it is made out to be, BB has been rebuilding it the last few years, and I think it is completed with the two first round picks. ESPN has Jones as the top defensive rookie and number 4 overall.
  5. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

looking at all the other matchups, and knowinig we never get any notoriety, this might end up being one of the better games of week 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

*ESPN is a bunch of jock riders. They'll be on our bandwagon once we start winning. *

I think CJ has a big day and Jake is gonna wow us all. 35-17 Titans.
  7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

well... at least we're getting some coverage....

like i stated before in another thread..i think it'll be over at halftime.. we'll probably be down like 35-3 at half... Grey opens the playbook wide open, Locker will be forced to pass every down and start to get his groove by becoming more accurate... this will start a trend of Locker being more consistent in his passes as the season goes on..
    final score 49-20 Pats
  8. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

I'd sign for that :D
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

It sucks.

:swear:
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

Since when does Gray's playcalling affect Locker?

But seriously ... 35-3 at halftime!?!?! That's almost as bad as the halftime score when they beat us 59-0, and the Titans team that game didn't even look like they wanted to play. I don't know if we will win or not, but if they hang 35 on us by halftime then we might as well pack it in for the season.