Pathetic

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

i thought we had a good shot at winning with Graham not being fully healthy and Ingram not playing not to mention the fact the Saints aren't a good road team in the outdoors. Very winnable game but the coaching staff failed

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I predicted before the season this team would be an above .500 team and most thought it was a serious long shot especially considering we were one of the teams hurt most with the lockout.Knew if we picked up a good veteran QB which we did plus a good draft and a decent pickup or two in free agency we could compete.7-6 is a lot better record than what a lot of people were predicting.With a healthy Locker and a couple new weapons on offense this team will be very good next season.After all if we win our last three games and a couple other things fall into place we could very well be in the postseason.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Maker is acting like we are stuck with Palmer forever LOL...

I think Palmer is shown the door after the season. It would be silly to do it now.

If he is not I think Munchak is shown the door within 2 years...he needs to man up to his "accountability" talk when he was first hired.

I am not ready to say Gray needs to go yet...I think that this young D is learning, and improving. We held the most high powered offense in the league to 22 points, while really giving them alot of time on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

How about the fact that we were even in a position to win the game at the end???? Was that PATHETIC too???

Yeah Palmer screwed up here, but to cry in your beer over this one is silly. We are still a young team, and still have a shot at the playoffs. Going into this season who really thought that??? I did not....

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The defense is getting better but there were a few blown coverage plays today that really made me groan.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I would have been nice if CJ had gotten that first down, but they had 2 plays to get a yard and another 2 plays to get a TD from the 5.

The loss hurt, because I really had a feeling that it was going to be a very special game, but they played hard and lost a close game to a better team. I'm proud of the team and excited about the future. They just need to make sure they win the next 2 and then we'll see where we stand and what is needed...

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

This was not a "bad feeling" loss for me. I loved the effort the Titans put on the field today! No one expected us to win, and we almost did. Of course I would have loved the win, but I don't have that sick loss feeling after this one. The future looks bright! :)

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

What's pathetic is after all the mostly positive threads the past few weeks....Now, after a quality loss the pathetic fans (You, you you) show up again.....

Coaches to blame? I didn't see one coach wearing a helmet today. The Titans are a good team, not the best, but a good team. Some of these posters are pathetic.

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I agree, I thought he made it by the position of where he was downed.

Also, the reciever in the back left side was pushed backwards out of bounds on the last play. Is pass interference only called when the ball is thrown to the rec.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar