Palmer regrets not warning receivers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 1, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Being 4-5 would still suck. 5-5, on the other hand - I can live with because it will mean we have just beaten two good teams and have as good of a shot as any AFC team to make a wildcard spot.

Again, if we had beaten the Colts last week, I'd be liking our chances a whole lot better.
  2. World Peace

World Peace n/a

Here we go with the 2012 Munchak Crew Apology Tour
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I wonder if Palmer regrets changing the blocking scheme? I regret that he did.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Nate Washington (8th year)
    Kenny Britt (4th year)
    Kendall Wright (Rook)
    Damian Williams (3rd year)
    Jared Cook (4th year)
    Lavelle Hawkins (5th year)

What exactly qualifies as a "veteran group" to Palmer? One consisting of Reggie Wayne, Randy Moss, Joey Galloway and Tony Gonzalez?

I love how our coaches get away with spewing complete BS and no one in the media ever calls them on it.

Then maybe it's something you bring up after the first PI call occurs?
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. SocalTitansFan

SocalTitansFan Starter

There is no excuse for not telling the players this information. They are professionals. This isn't high school.
  6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

they shouldn't need to be told to not pass interfere

all of those calls were legit. although i didn't think the td to britt should have been called. but it was a legit call
  7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

You mean the one where the " defender " fell on the ground because he couldn't cover him? Way to be objective and not a homer there guy. That was a pretty real good legit call for sure...
  8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

watched the game on the sundayticket replays. I don't know what was going on but the calls were bad, and wrong. You're not homers, those are almost never called.
  9. SocalTitansFan

SocalTitansFan Starter

They should be warned that an officiating crew calls a tighter game in this area when the coaching staff knows of it ahead of time, and I don't agree that all 3 of those calls were accurate. 2 of them were incidental contact in my opinion.
  10. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Hey Palmer did you tell the receivers that Tillman literally punches the ball when he tackles you. That might have been a good talking point during the week.
    • High Five High Five x 2