Pacman to play in the CFL

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Pacman Adams Jones signs 1 year deal.

It will be via the Canadian Football League. Jones agreed in principle to a one-year deal with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers late Monday night and is expected to join the team as early as Wednesday.
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Looks like nobody in the NFL wanted him. He could have been a pro bowler with the Titans. Wasted his shot.
  4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Pacman Jones Signs with.....

Pacman Jones: at long last in his most suitable destination — Canada. With no NFL teams taking a bite of the badboy, Pacman had few choices left if he wanted to play professional football. The latest Jerry Jones bust has signed a one-year deal to play for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL. Pacman says he’s disappointed to be out of the NFL but excited to have a new opportunity. As for Winnipeg, it’s a win-win deal:

“If I was in the same position in the NFL I might have a lot more reservations,” [player personnel director John] Murphy said. “But for me it’s a win-win. I’m smart enough to know that if I’m looking for somebody who can be a playmaker for the second half of our season, there isn’t a better football player who’s not in the NFL, at 25 years old, who’s ready to play football, is going to play with a chip on his shoulder, and is going to bring some fun and excitement to our team, our locker room, our city, and our league.

“And at the same time it’s a business decision as well as football decision. From a marketing standpoint, a business standpoint and a football standpoint, I could go to 100 NFL training camps and every preseason game and more people will hear and know about the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in the next two weeks — from the coverage we’ll receive — than in the last 10 years.”
  5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

6. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

*blink*

*blink blink*
  7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The ol' Ricky Williams move lol.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Great move for Pac. He is where he belongs now. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers need to get either Brandon Stewart or Fred Reid bodyguards. They rock Pacman's numbers 21 & 32.
  9. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

Well at least he was wise enough to reject the UFL's offer...
  10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm sure he'll find a way to get in trouble even in the remote city of Winnipeg.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.