Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pacman to play in the CFL

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Pacman Adams Jones signs 1 year deal.

It will be via the Canadian Football League. Jones agreed in principle to a one-year deal with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers late Monday night and is expected to join the team as early as Wednesday.
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Looks like nobody in the NFL wanted him. He could have been a pro bowler with the Titans. Wasted his shot.
  3. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    Pacman Jones Signs with.....

Pacman Jones: at long last in his most suitable destination — Canada. With no NFL teams taking a bite of the badboy, Pacman had few choices left if he wanted to play professional football. The latest Jerry Jones bust has signed a one-year deal to play for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL. Pacman says he’s disappointed to be out of the NFL but excited to have a new opportunity. As for Winnipeg, it’s a win-win deal:

“If I was in the same position in the NFL I might have a lot more reservations,” [player personnel director John] Murphy said. “But for me it’s a win-win. I’m smart enough to know that if I’m looking for somebody who can be a playmaker for the second half of our season, there isn’t a better football player who’s not in the NFL, at 25 years old, who’s ready to play football, is going to play with a chip on his shoulder, and is going to bring some fun and excitement to our team, our locker room, our city, and our league.

“And at the same time it’s a business decision as well as football decision. From a marketing standpoint, a business standpoint and a football standpoint, I could go to 100 NFL training camps and every preseason game and more people will hear and know about the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in the next two weeks — from the coverage we’ll receive — than in the last 10 years.”
  4. Stephenson Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,472
    *blink*

*blink blink*
  5. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    The ol' Ricky Williams move lol.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,565
    Great move for Pac. He is where he belongs now. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers need to get either Brandon Stewart or Fred Reid bodyguards. They rock Pacman's numbers 21 & 32.
  7. DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

Moolah:
    $0
    Well at least he was wise enough to reject the UFL's offer...
  8. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    I'm sure he'll find a way to get in trouble even in the remote city of Winnipeg.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.