Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pacman Speaks - blames Nashville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creeping-Cruds, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,908
    I just caught what I guess was intended to be Pac's "wrasslin" interview on ESPN and if I heard it correctly he is blaming Nashville and the people he's met here for his issues..
    Anyone else catch this who can clarify..
  1. Chris_Henry29 Guest

Hes not blaming Nashville where you hear that?? All he said was that he hopes to be back by game 10 and that he wants to stay outta trouble and hopes that rastlin would help. He also said that he is staying out of the clubs
    I dont think he blams nashville you tryin to make pac-man even more hated than hate is needed
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,908
    He definitely said saomething along the lines of "I don't want to blame Nashville, but..."
    which is of course, blaming Nashville
  2. Chris_Henry29 Guest

Just leave pac-man alone. He still is a titan last time i checked, im suppot pac-man till the end. I know he is innocent in that las vegas case, that club owner has nothing on pac-man and that "stripper" that accused pac-man for hitting here well where is she why hasnt she spoken up and say something.. To me its all about trying to bring find a superstar scapgoat and get money off him. Thats all that it is really.Word to the wise LEAVE PAC-MAN ALONE
  3. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    I watched it, youre wrong

-He said hes been trying to keep low key
    -He bought a boat and takes his children out in the water alot
    -He goes to the boys and girls club alot to play with children, he recently bought 60 kids school uniforms
    -He said wrestling is just something to do so hes not "Sitting in the house being miserable"
    -He talks to Vy, LenDale White, Keith Bulluck, and Rey Hill almost daily talking to them about camp and workouts
    -He is helping a paralyzed cop build a hanicap accessible house, and recently played in her golf charity event
    -He has not been going out with his former crew
  4. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,928
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,908
    Whatever dude.. after seeing that interview obviously he's in complete denial about his responsibilities. He has alot of growing up to do. Defend away if it pleases you..
  5. Chris_Henry29 Guest

^^^ HATERRRRRRrr
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,908
    ^^^^^^HOMERRRRRRRRrr
  6. TNThunder Guest

Wresting on TV is certainly low key.

-He goes to the boys and girls club alot to play with children, he recently bought 60 kids school uniforms

Wonder if it came to $81,000, what he spent in a strip club?

-He said wrestling is just something to do so hes not "Sitting in the house being miserable"

Goodell was thrilled to hear that.

-He is helping a paralyzed cop build a hanicap accessible house, and recently played in her golf charity event

That won't make up for his bodyguards paralyzing a bouncer.

-He has not been going out with his former crew

So far as you know....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.