Pacman Jones is my role model

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by User Name, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it is also common knowledge that young people get away with crimes to keep them out of jail.

Ewker - no, it isn't right, but BigTT point was that growing up bad enough you get freebies from the legal system which is clearly not the case.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Er, no that was not my point gunny, my point is that growing up "bad" will in fact put you under more of a micro scope than most. Life is not fair, get used to it. Don't compain about it. Our diminutive cb is headed for a hard fall if he doesn't "get it" soon.:suspect:

3. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

All of this is funny in that Climer and many of the other talking heads had just recently praised Pac for all the OTA's, and that his name had not been in the news lately.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I've read about how he grew up; he didn't have it easy. For someone to make it where he's at, from where he came, can't be a "bad" person.

Is he a nice guy? I've never met him I dunno. But I don't go around labeling people a "thug" or a "gangsta" left and right.

I love how you place YOUR image of what a thug or whatever looks like on him. Because plenty of respectable brothers might look or speak a certain way, and be completely legit. Again, where is the criminal behavior? Show me. Because guess what? You keep saying he acts and looks the part of something. But of course, you have absolutely ZERO evidence of him actually DOING what you seem so desperately to label him with.

Show me evidence that Jones was involved with the scuffle or that dealing/possession fiasco, or shut up.:sad2:

5. Big TT

Drink up.:ha:

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

See, you know you're winning an arguement when the opposing side makes **** up. What laws has Jones broken recently (don't bring up the assault case, its done).

:sad2:

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

So O.J. didn't do it either right ?

So, let me ask you this. When someone is murdered and no one is ever found guilty due to lack of evidence, does that mean no one is guilty of a murder as well ?

8. Big TT

You want ice with that sir?:ha: And I do believe you know when your winning when the other guy looses his cool, shut up you say?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Legally - no.

Morally - thats upto the person on whether they did it or not.

And a bit of a silly comparison.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm relieved no one has compared him to Ray Lewis yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar