Pacman banned from offseason program

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Interesting- I didn't know that. I'm sure that Kuharsky doesn't agree with the headline, he'll point that out in the text next time. :ha:

You'd prefer "dutch bag"? :))

Seriously, I've communicated with him via e-mail. The guy was very acidic with his comments about Pac- and they weren't regarding anything factual. I was unimpressed with his lack of objectivity.
  2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Did you even read what I wrote? Did you not only read it, but comprehend what I wrote? I'm thinking there's no way you read and comprehended what I wrote based on your reply.:irked:
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

what he said makes perfect sense to me.
  4. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

The bigger question is: did you understand what I wrote?

You're too busy making excuses for your buddy Pacman to look at the truth of the situation. Pacman breached his contract by not reporting the incident. Simple as that.
  5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

True, but if Pacman had an agreement with the agent, that the agent would inform the Titans and he didn't while Pacman thoought he had, I'm sure that would be a mitigating circumstance with the Titans (and certainly a nice excuse for letting him off easy, and we all know Fisher is looking for one).
  6. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

Again, Pacman is the guy who has the contract. It's his responsibility to inform the team.

Furthermore, I think it's idiotic to suggest that an NFL agent and former NFL franchise executive who was involved in writing player contracts wouldn't know that it would be against league rules to not report being charged with a felony.
  7. Gunny

You really think if that were the case Pacman wouldn't become a little suspicious that the team never spoke to him about it?
  8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Not really. I'm not entirely sure his perception of reality is the same as yours and mine.
  9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

:werd:
  10. Gunny

:werd:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.