Packers@Tennessee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

Whats some of the things you'll will be looking for in this game?

1. See any improvements in the running game, packs have a stout D so it should be a good test for the steelers...

2. Can CJ get something going?

3. Our D-line get more pressure on the qb....

4. KR&PR we need all kinds of help in this area...

5. Our secondary, will anyone step up and add some depth?

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Will the Starters even play?

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I don't think you will see much out of this game at all. You won't see much play from the starters. One thing I would like to see is a decent returner. Big question mark still remains there.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This 5th and final game is really the contingency game in case this past weekends games went wrong. So if the Titans felt good with their one meaningful preseason game then they wont do anything worth watching vs. Green Bay. Those previous 3 games only promote the team and keep us busy talking. I liked how they played minus the loss against Cleveland. With that said, don't expect much from the team. Stay healthy and let players who need work get the reps.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

How about let's let VY play for the first 3 quarters against starters, 2nds and 3rds, and get a final evaluation for once and for all?

Jeebus, it's an unending nightmare.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

If kerry has a td pass his first drive then you'll probably see vy play until late 3rd early 4th. There not really in a hurry to get ramsey in.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

No injuries.

Don't really care about anything else in this game. The coaches are already thinking of the Pissburgh game and the Packer-game is just a disturbance.

8. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Ya I wont even watch this game we think they have been vanilla play calling for the previous pre season game this will be the worst of all they want is no injuries.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I just want to see the starters come in and look like they are ready for the season, then call it a night.

Special teams is the big story line for us... and not just the returner. We've looked a little sloppy in most aspects on kicks, so I want to see that settle down a bit more.

As for the backups - you'd really like to see some of the DBs develop a bit. They got lots of snaps against Cleveland's #1s... and really didn't do too bad, considering. If they can pick up where they left off, and show that they learned from the mistakes they made I'll feel better.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I want to see consistency for vince young. This game is bigger than you guys think. All the backus will be playing just to make the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar