Pac and Wycheck face off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Drama drama drama....

2. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

someone has to help me, is vince fine!

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I was always a big Frank fan and I've talked to him at the golf course a couple of times and I like him. However, after the smack he has laid on PacMan on the radio..... if it were alot of other players, they would have probably reacted the same way. He refuses to call him PacMan, calls him a cancer, called him a punk, etc....

You may agree with everything Frank says, but you can't blame Pac for being pi$$ed about it. If it were any of us...we would be pi$$ed as well. Hell, Titans fans would love to see VY put Merrill Hodge in a headlock.:ha:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

There was a whole segment of casual, hot dog eating, $7 Dollar beer buying fans that wanted to hear that garbage too. It's almost like they (the Titans organization) told him to light him up. Hey, maybe it worked. :winker:

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well, someone actually read the entire story. Certainly makes you wonder where the coaches were while Pac was mouthing off. When will that boy learn to keep his mouth shut?

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

To begin with, you would hope Wycheck, being a vet, would try to support a Titan, but instead, bashed him, if wycheck wants to critisize, fine, but I would hope he could show a little more support

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

you better believe it, gotta let dude know how you feel, maybe frank didnt like the truth being spoken :ha:

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i can't have any more of this baby-momma drama in my organization... :suspect:

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

From what I understand, he fought with a fellow media person, T. McCormick from another paper.

Also, from what I gather, the majority of the team had already left the practice field and only the special teams players were left on the field. Pac was among the last to leave the field and it was not Tulloch who was trying to pull him away but A. Hall. Pac has a history of making harassing and snide remarks to members of the media between snaps when he's on the practice field. I've heard it's funny stuff and most media members ignore it. They ignore it because they don't want to confront Pac and risk getting the entire media brigade banned from practices.

I like Frank, but he crossed an invisible line by confronting Pac. No other media member would confront Pac about making snide comments. Pac has a right to be at work/practice. The media doesn't have a right to attend practice. Many NFL teams do not allow the media to hang round during practice. Frank was wrong to say that the Titans won't win major games as long as Pac is a member of the team. Actually, this year the team is more unified and bonded than ever, including Pac. From what I had heard, Coach Fisher wasn't too far away and reprimanded Pac like a bad child.

Like I've stated before. Pac is a cool guy.

10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Ahhhhh!!!

Some of you guys......

Frank's fault???? Pac man was calling him out. It's o.k. for Pac to do it but Frank can't react? Oh Pac's from the ghetto.... so it's o.k? Well, Frank is from Philly and he's not going backing down from someone who is shorter than his oldest daughter. Pacman is a freaking bozo with unreal athletic potential. News Flash.

:moon2: :moon2: :moon2:

Frank called him a cancer. He is. Ask last year's team. Ask all of the people he has spit on.

Frank calls him Pacman, not just Adam. Pacman sucks. Wychek eats donuts. It's a great day in Gallatin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar