Our Qb Is Now Available..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by thnom, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

first of all, after that rap sheet, i'd be surprised to see him go 4th or 5th
  2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I agree with you... I would seriously consider him at #3. I know people would disagree w/me as far as Value-vs-need that high.
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Fallacies about jacobs...

First of all he is not a great athlete like a vince young. He is not a runner but more like a byron leftwich than a steve mcnair or donovan mcnabb. He only ran for 154 yards with a 1.5 ypc against mac defenses.

The other fallacy is that jacobs will be a 2nd rd choice. No he will be going in the first rd! The great blue north has him as the 8th best prospect overall. A bit ambitious for him but the way i see it there are about 10-11 teams that want a top propect QB and he will be rated as the 4th best QB. If he shows a strong arm in workouts he can go in rd one.

Wouldn't be bad if we could draft ferguson in rd one and jacobs in rd 2 though. I'd take that.
  4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Roll, have you seen Jacobs run or are you going off just stats again (we know you love em)? When I saw him run, he had wheels, and I'd compare him to Steve or McNabb. I didn't see anyone using the falacy of saying he's a Vince Young.

The NFL committee gives him a 4th round. GBN says he's better. I've seen other sites that have grades ion the middle. We won't know for a few more months.
  5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think Vick will be lucky to be drafted after the kind of trouble he has been in and his general attitude. This is a guy that intentionally tried to hurt a player for no reason other than him making a tackle on him. Ridiculous.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Vick will get drafted, too much of Mike in him to not give him ago.
  7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I wouldn't be so sure. He is not the athlete Mike is first of all. Also, consider his quote after getting booted off the team. His attitude makes me sick and I can't imagine a team ever considering someone like him a leader. Also consider that there are at least 8-9 QB's ranked ahead of him. We'll see I guess, but if I'm a GM, I would consider him a waste of space on my roster.
  8. titan west

titan west Guest

m vics bro

sounds like a perfect fit for the raiders, I hope he's as talented as ron mexico :ha:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.