OSU throwbacks for 2010 annihilation of Michigan

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by CRUDS, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oregon has the coolest uniforms ever. They're just 10 years ahead of their time.

And yeah- I like those better (last years).

I'm glad Michigan has adidas now... man, never thought I'd say that. *shudder*

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

[​IMG]

10 years ahead of what time? What the hell are you smoking? Those are THE worst uniforms in college, nothing comes close. They either look like John Deere models or they are going hunting and don't want other hunters to mistake them for a deer. I've seen Oregon wear this or some other ugly POS, I can't watch them, it's too distracting. Or sometimes they have those white jerseys with the names on the back in white too. Yea that's brilliant, white on white so it's easy to read. Stupid.

3. Deuce Wayne

Ah you picked the worst one...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What I love about Oregon's sets is... they all look fast. Are they trendy? Yeah. Are they dated? Yeah. But todays uniforms are going to change every few years anyway so it doesn't matter.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think they're sharp too. I like the Yellow ones best, Don't care for the black ones with the little wingys on the sleeves.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

LOL You say I picked the worst one then you lead off with another all yellow uniform. They all look stupid. First off, stick with 1 uniform stop changing each week. Secondly their numbers look like they were drawn by a 1st grader, fat and small. The wings on the shoulders is kinda cool but then you remember their nickname is the ducks and those look nothing like duck wings. And finally what's with the simulated metal? That's just weird and dumb. And again, the white jerseys have white lettering on the back, how stupid. Why bother when you can't even see the name? Just make it blank. College uniforms should be simple but still a little stylish. Oregon's are neither, they're ugly and weird.

7. Deuce Wayne

That was the worst one. The other all yellow was the classic all yellow.

Though I dont mind the all yellow newer one- but that one picture looks really washed out.

Are you a traditionalist? That'd explain a lot.

Some people swear by the looks of the Packers, Bears, Browns, Steelers, etc...

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

But there's barely any difference between your first picture and the picture I posted. Both are yellow tops and yellow pants. Hard to watch on TV.

And no I'm not a traditionalist. I like old school uniforms but their not my favorite. As much as I dislike Florida I like the look of their jerseys. But I also like the old school look of OSU and USC. As for pros the Bears and Browns just look a bit boring to me. I like the look of the Panthers, Patriots and Titans jerseys and the Raiders have a good old school uniform look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar