Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

OLB Jamie Collins in the 3rd

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,579
    Ok so OLB isn't a need, therefore it's not worth addressing with our top 2 or 3 picks, but in the event Southern Mississippi's Jamie Collins is there in the 3rd (we'll have two 3rd rounders), we would be foolish not to take him.

As of now he's ranked as the 7th OLB, and can also play DE. At 6'4" 250 he's a tweener. But his size and freakish athleticism isn't what intrigues me. It's how much of a great tackler he is. All last year we watched as Titan after Titan failed to wrap up.

Here's a nice graphic working in his favor

aaaaa.jpg

Just throwing this guys name out there so when we select him you'll all have heard his name before.
  2. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $661
    Absolutely love this guy.

If we are going BPA then yeah sure
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    I keep seeing him rise up the draft boards, may not be there in the 3rd but yeah I like him.
  4. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    his play in that highlight didnt impress me all that much, yes he made most of his tackles but he got pushed back quite a bit and not always by a bigger lineman, and his burst at first isnt the best. i like that he sheds his blocks decently well but im going to remain neutral on my view about him for now till i see more
  5. PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $140
    yea bit on 2 reverses and most of the time i seen him knocked backwards...yes i did see him shed blocks but after bein knocked back 5 yards....yea athletic but didnt see much ther in only 1 game
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,579
    that was just 1 game, you cant judge a guy off 50 plays
  7. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    i know...thats why i said ill await my judgement till i got time to see more...i was just pointing out his pros and cons
  8. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    Bruce Irvin clone, not as tough. I think he'll go earlier than you think, early second round. You can't teach speed, bend.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,579
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,579
    Can we draft Collins to be a MLB?