OL Rankings...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

well...

The real question is how well Scott and Amano look compared to last year's Bell and Olsen. No disrespect, but Olsen's pass protection has been horrific for 2+ years now. I'm not sure how good Amano is since I don't remember watching him closely in the games he started.

The good news is that Amano did play with the regulars so he shouldn't have a problem meshing...so if he can hold his own and Scott plays as advertized, our OL should be BETTER!

Add in CJ (if HE plays as advertized) and our running attack could be even more lethal...which should help VY with the play-action passing.

We'll have a better idea when we see them with pads on!

Gut

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah...i was lookin at that earlier...perhaps my initial thought on the matter was wrong...but undoubtedly we should be in the top 10 at least.

4. vslyke

The Seahawks at 7 blew me away. They have one good player (Kearny). We should also be higher than the Packers (who have no one at DT), the Texans (12!!!) (sure Super Mario is great, but he's the only one although Okoye will be a good in a year or two), and the Eagles (9?).

5. vslyke

And on a semi-related note, here's a quote from an article about Super Mario.

Interesting article, btw. Anyways, can you imagine how good Williams would be if he someone to draw some attention away? Someone does need to tell him the stories of Jay Williams and Kellen Winslow before he gets hurts in a car wreck.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8213234/Texans'-Williams-has-a-love-for-speed

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Lol...

Maybe Priscoe's been hanging with Sal Paolantonio....

He has teams with 3 good to very good players higher (#) than 25. He has teams with maybe 2 good players on a 3-4 team in the top 10.

We have arguably the best defensive lineman from last year, a real pass rusher and good all around player in KVB, a solid TB and a question mark with Kearse (who could be dominant, get hurt, ect) who when healthy might still be able to really bring it. And we're not in the top 10.

What coolaid is he drinkin'???

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar