OL Rankings...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

" Tennessee Titans

Best player: LT Michael Roos. Weak link: LG Eugene Amano or Leroy Harris.

The skinny: In Roos and right tackle David Stewart, the Titans have one of the best tackle duos in the game. Roos has Pro Bowl ability right now. Amano or Harris will move in as a full-time starter for the first time, which is a concern. Center Kevin Mawae is still playing at a high level.

Rating: 12 " - Pete Prisco; CBS

i gess thats somewhat fair...than again..Harris/Amano r really the only reason for concern right now...im tinkin thats our line deserves a better rank....i too am one who think mawae is also playin at a high level...

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

link please. I'm interested in knowing this for fantasy drafting.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

its actually prety interesting..

"The first column we will rank the league's offensive lines, giving them a ranking of 1 to 32, with one being the best and 32 the worst. The next column will rank the defensive lines 1 to 32 and the final day will be an overall rankings.

The team with the lowest two-line total has the best line play in the league heading into the 2008 season and should be a Super contender. "

its actually more like line than ol rankings ...(if a mod could edit the name..to like CBS Line Rankings....n keep this up ...im eager to c our overall ranking as id think it would be in the top 7 at least)

tinkin our d-line rank is now 3rd behind giants/vikings...so that should push us up to the top 5

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10851305

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I reckon they'll gloss over the loss of Odom and LaBoy and bump our ranking down a bit. We'll be below the Cowboys as well as the aforementioned d-lines. Probably a couple others, too.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If you look back to draft day, Michael Roos, I think most of us were awed by his size. This pick, which is more like a combine pick, worked out nicely.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

We should be higher than 12, but it is interesting to note that the AFC South playoff teams have a ranking of at least 12. The Jags are way too high, IMO.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Colts are too high IMO. Tony Ugoh was a nice addition but I'm not sure I'd rank him ahead of Roos. I think we have the better overall line and could even be better than last season. I also think our line is every bit as good as the Jags.

8. smili

smili Starter

I'd assumed Loper had the inside track on Benji's G spot instead of Amano or Harris.

9. vslyke

10. vslyke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar