Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

What charges? Did I miss something? (busy weekend and didnt see anything when I tried to find it)
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

charged with being a *******
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The guy took a friend to the hospital. How is that a "run-in" or "shady"?? I guess next time Britt sees a victim of a crime or accident in need of help, he should just keep walking. Wouldn't want to get involved in anything "shady"...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I agree

KB needs too stay away from places that produce victims
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

The fact that this is even a story is beyond me. If Peyton manning would have took a wounded victim to the hospital everyone would be calling him a hero and bragging about what a great deed he did.
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Never in the history of our planet has someone been criticized so heavily for taking a wounded person for medical attention.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You are correct. Difference being Peyton Manning hasn't had 8 previous run-ins with police in 4 years. Guys like that get the benefit of the doubt. Kenny gets none given his history.

Also, I can guarantee you Peyton Manning would not have been uncooperative with police and disappeared for 4 days.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

It's the world of pro sports. Where you are a bigger criminal if you are shot or stabbed than you would be if you had shot or stabbed someone. Kinda like a bizzaro world.
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

It is the power of the forehead

[​IMG]
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

And if you think people were making a big deal of this simply because Kenny "took a wounded person to the hospital" then you completely missed the point.