Official Titans vs. bye week gameday thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Jeff Fisher Press Conference.
    "Coming into this game we felt we had a shot to win this one. Had a pretty good week of practice. I think offense made plays, kerry had 3 interceptions he would like to have back but i think he put the ball where it needed to be and he will remain our starter. 10 is the backup. The defense had a rough game, i don't think it was necessarily chucks fault, when you going up against a high powered bye week offense, your gonna hit some snags. But we will just get back to work and try to win the first game."

Keith Blluck.
    "I don't know what happen, we didn't play with attitude. Halft Time we just didn't make the right adjustments to make plays. And you have to adjust. I can't tell you what's goin on but i do know that if it's now fixed, then were in real trouble."

Kerry Collins"uh you know i think offense made plays, i think i made some good throws and i put us in good position, but the defense came up with some big plays. I don't expect any demotion. I think my boo, i mean coach has confidence me and knows what i can do. We wen't out to dinner last night and talked about the game plan and i think i had a pretty good understanding of what to do today but we just couldn't make plays. It just feels good to know you coach is behind you and giving all he can into you to make it work. And i love and respect him for it."

Vince Young
    "All i can say is coach fish is the one that makes the calls. I just go out there and execute them. I respect dem guys man, and i know they trying. I don't know about to change that's not up to me, it's up to coach fish, all i can do is take care of my responsibilities as a qb and try an be a leader on this team and help the young guys."

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yea god forbid the team says anything off script. We just needa let you do the press conferences, you seem to have it down better than they do.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

VY should retake the wonderlic. Hes speaking much better these days.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Titans need to hit the

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar