Training Camp official QB camp BATTLE thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Locker or Hasselbeck, give me a Super bowl!!!

2. Lee Anderson

Lee Anderson Camp Fodder

I think we should start Hasselbeck, if you look at the first 4 games, no matter how good we play we could end up 0-4 quite easily. Might aswell stick the veteran in for the first 4 and if he grinds out a few wins within the first 4 you never know. Maybe stick in Locker after that.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't understand your reasoning.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Locker would have put up better numbers than Dalton last year, had he played.

Dalton is lucky he has a guy in green he can just chuck it anywhere near, and he'll get it. He's a decent, solid QB, nothing special.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Whoa whoa... you're blindly saying this.

Dalton can complete over 51% of his passes even without AJ Green, I bet.

6. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

At first I thought the same thing. But if you are going to set him for the hard games and pray Hass wins a few, one what does that say about your confidence in the kid, and two can't we pray for locker to pull out a couple. I think locker is a solid enough guy that if he starts and loses the first four it won't effect him to bad.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Or you play the best QB no matter who it is...

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If you put Hasselbeck in for those first four or five difficult games and he manages to get a few wins, you have to leave him as starter. You can't pull a guy who just went out and beat some of the NFL's best teams.

I don't think that's a scenario the Titans want. That leads me to believe that Locker will start from day 1.

9. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I agree it sends the wrong message if you dint pick one and stick with them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar