Official Mock Draft Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

you realize what you just said would mean we take our sack leader out for passing situations? we have players for a 4-3 it would make no sense to run it in passing downs as our lbs have hard enough time in pass d let along putting another one out there....and thats assuming morgan doesnt suck it up again....

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I never was a fan of Jermaine Kearse, if that's what your hinting towards

Neither did I watch the bowl game

Who is a better pick at Safety than? Let me guess Martin who just got burnt his whole bowl game.

Rambo is a ball hawk 8int this year with 13 in his career he is a play maker and always around the ball.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I understand the scheme just fine and also our personel. Zone blitzes would be alot different than our 4 man rush... We did a decent job with the zone coverage this year, I expect next year we add to it and start using more creative blitzes and packages. We didn't see any of it this year because everyone was learning on the job as it was, a full off season and training camp and the whoe rigmarole and I honestly expect to come out with some surprising looks.

Does it work for us? Who knows yet. But I'll patiently wait and see.

If we take a fringe 34 Lb again or a big NT I think it's all but a matter of time before we start showing it. Our FA pickups and ths draft will tell us more.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I agree. Rambo has had the talent since he was a freshman, played a little too inconsistent last year but really brought it together this season. I wouldn't dare take anyone on that OSU defense, yikes.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Not really a fan of it. I like Zeitler there but very low on Mercilus and I see we're taking two safeties within our first 4 picks, that's kinda iffy.

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i think we need to just trade up and take coples...or sign mario...two best options...

if we sign mario we could go like this--and resign babs
    1. still
    2. Nix, G, Pittsburgh
    3. vlachos--c from bama
    4. Keenan Robinson, OLB, Texas
    4. Aaron Henry, SS, Wisconsin
    5. Jaye Howard, DT, Florida
    6. Stephen Hill, Big WR, Georgia Tech--if he comes out
    7. Tysyn Hartman, Cb, Kansas State

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I really don't like that draft, no offense.

I think all of us know that there is almost no chance in the Titans trading to move up, we never do, especially in the first round.

Besides this team has far too many needs to leverage current or future picks.

I don't see a DE in your draft, unless you're happy with throwing good money and Jason Jones again and going with Jones/Morgan?

Also, we all know that the Titans don't spend huge money of free agents so Mario Williams is out of the picture. If we lose Jason Jones who starts at DE, Still?

As much as we need to fix the interior O-line, I don't think Munch/Matthews will spend anything higher than a 3rd round pick on them. Two hall of fame offensive lineman will be able to hand pick their guys in later rounds, they pride themselves in this remember.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This safety class is pretty much garbage.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Poe is projected to go in the first round, high second rounder at the latest. I know high prospects unexpectedly slip in the draft (see Ayers, projected as a mid-first rounder) but I dont see this guy slipping all the way to the comp picks in the 3rd. I dont see him sliding all the way to our second pick to be honest

10. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

You would rather go with babs and hope? I'm still holding on to griffin but picking up a free agent or late round draft or early round safety to spark the fire in him like he had in Texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar