Official Mock Draft Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Very smart reasonable draft based on how stuff normally goes, not bpa for every team, cuz qb drafts are always pushed ahead of players of quality.

Richardson 23... I say top 15. Probably not a top 10

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You're probably right, but Skins are so random when it comes to QBs. They opted for Rex and Beck this year. Flynn just seems like a Shannahan QB. As for the Browns all depends on if they opt to move on from McCoy.

Richardson could likely fall. Look at the RBs in recent drafts. Teams realize RBs can be drafted in the 3rd+ and be productive. Mark Ingram was a heisman winner and fell, don't be surprised if Richardson does the same.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Richardson won't fall out of the top 15. Ingram was a heisman winner but Richardson is even better and is more NFL ready with his size, speed, and more ability.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

xpmar9x do you by any chance read walter fottball.com's mock draft.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That's probably one of my fav mock draft sites. Optimum scouting is another real good place to get info on players you haven't seen play also.

6. xpmar9x

Nope. Raiders had to make playoffs in order for them to receive the 1st.

7. xpmar9x

I haven't recently. Will havta check it out when its updated.

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Actually, the way I understand it is, the Raiders do relinquish their first round pick this season to the Bengals. Making or not making the playoffs this year affected next years 2nd round pick they owe the Bengals. If they make the playoffs this year then the 2 they owe next year would turn into a 1.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

GTFO! Normally you make a lot of sense but not here. Our O-line is garbage. Fix that and CJ will get back to hitting those 50+ yard TDs on the reg.

I'm not against taking a DT here but even thinking about cutting CJ is stupid.

10. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

If you look at alot of sites online they think he could be the 3rd QB taken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar