Official College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wised up? You're right.

He wasn't FAST enough so he went to the SEC... now he's a heisman candidate. Go figure, huh?

And yeah. Sucks to be a Michigan fan. We're 2-0 too... and we've actually played someone in BOTH games.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

You played Notre Dame and UConn, not much to really brag about. I mean all mighty Boise St gets to play SJSU later this year and we did play Penn St a ranked opponent. We also have a full SEC schedule and championship game. Also don't be mad you didn't give Mallett enough time he could've made you guys a real contender.

3. The Playmaker

I'm actually worried about our DB's, I think we could lose the Arkansas game. We don't have enough experience on defense yet to play a pass heavy team like them.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We aren't talking switching from anything. I answered your question.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

sec championship game is the real national championship game.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec - sec

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What do you care, Tennessee wont be in it, stop coat tailing.

And are we really talking about Boise State players in the pros as opposed to Alabama players? Are we really getting that desperate for ammunition. Every school has a big bust and good players so who cares? Boise also has Ryan Clady a really good left tackle and Alabama once gave us Brodie Croyle.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

So Kyle Wilson is a bust? LOL You get one game in the league... and people start calling you a bust? You guys would be terrible GMs in the NFL. I guess Peyton Manning's first season made him a bust and he would have been cut.

Other than the Mannings, what decent quarterbacks has the SEC produced recently?

Rex Grossman? Oh, but he went to a superbowl! LOL okay, be proud of his consistency.. you know, those 70 total yd passing games in the NFL.

Tim Couch? Yeah, how did the NFL work out for ya Timmy?

Tee Martin... uhh

Danny Wuerffel bust

David Greene, Quincy Carter busto

Jay Cutler, yeah, I said it.. bust

Jason Campbell (no chance in Oakland)

Infact, excluding the Mannings, there has been ONE SEC quarterback in the Probowl since 1978. Jay Cutler... Question: Since when did 8-8 seasons make you a ProBowler? In the last 5 years, the probowl has been so watered down and SEC quarterbacks still can't cut it. So yeah we can talk about busts if you want.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How could I forget about Nick Saban's pride and joy!?

[​IMG]

10. The Playmaker

So you guys are going to bring the pro's to try and diss the SEC? Wow you guys are running out of ammo. While you come up with something else I'm going to go count all the SEC national championships.

Oh and Berry, McCluster, and Arenas all helped out the Chiefs big time last night. What did Kyle Wilson do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar