Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who the F is Yates?
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

I meant Hilton , my bad lol I was talking with someon else about yates and the texans.
  3. RavensShallBurn

I think Boldin will get shut down by Peterson for the most part and the Niners pass rush will be all over Palmer, which doesn't bode well for Fitz.

There's not a good option there. Just go with your gut. I won't even try to swing you one way or another because it's a coin flip.

PS, JC... be sure to start Moore over Hartline every week.

I will never be forgiven for that. lol
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

thanks man, I am gonna go with a game time decision for now. I may actually flip a coin for the hell of it lol
  5. Dman

Dman Starter

regardless if they do bad, i got moreno and forte as my rb's and rivers is my qb so i should get by with that and J thomas as my TE
  6. RavensShallBurn

No problem... beware of JC though. He will tell you to ignore my advice even though I just told you to go with your gut.
  7. Dman

Dman Starter

Thank you for the heads up on that . I am really hoping for forte to get some yards but I think moreno and thomas with that offense going against jax will have huge days! I wish that game was at 1pm so I could watch it before the titans game
  8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Keep in mind the broncos like to play their young backs when it's a blow out.

Still not a bad play, but I wouldn't be surprised if mjd put up more than knowshon this week. Lucky for me, I have julius thomas and jordan Cameron so my flex spot is not an issue.
  9. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

I was first place for the whole season until I went to boot camp and couldn't change my lineups anymore :p
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

I have Thomas as well, and I think picking up any bronco in FF can only be a good thing the way they spread the ball around and score.