Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Offense breakdown from coaches film

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Sep 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,877

Okay... you keep thinking that. If he didn't play in the Super Bowl, the 49ers win that game.

He's certainly not worth what the Texans are paying him now, but he's one of the best safeties in the history of the NFL... and as long as he's on the field, he is a threat to offenses.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,246

Why does everyone forget the Falcons dropped 3 easy interceptions that game? In one half...
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,246
    He was bad last season.

I don't expect him to magically have regained youth.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,877

Were those not Hasselbeck's dropped INTs?

Locker didn't come in until very late 3rd or early 4th quarter... from what I recall. I should remember this better because I was there.
    titan520 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,559
    adding too this.

Titans BEAT a 34D

dont much care if it was the pitiful stoolers
    nbtoppers2 and Titans Eternal high five this.
  5. Chad Guerra Special Teams Standout

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10
    You guys act like we're going to do nothing but comeback routes this entire season. I'm pretty sure the scheme will change, and in that, the routes will change. This is the NFL, not pop warner; I'm pretty sure these coaches know a thing or two about football.
    nbtoppers2, titan520 and TitanJeff high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    Ensconatus you S.O.B, I was getting ready to post this same type of thread. Guess I can't wait around til the next morning to post my ideas, gotta be on here 24-7.

You MFer damn you, seriously jacked my thread, good work though I guess.

And whyyyyyy does the coaches tape take 4 freaking days to come out!!! :mad:
  7. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    In the one cut up that looks like Wright is wide open deep and Locker missed seeing him, if you count the Steelers defenders their are only 10 of them so my guess is that the 11th is just out of the picture and has Wright covered.

I don't see any major flaw in route design. If the team is going to play off of you so they don't give up the big play then comeback routes is a perfectly fine way to attack it.

Jake did not look great. He certainly missed several throws and I thought he lacked pocket presence on several throws. I'm not annointing him a top QB, but I'm not done with him yet either. I'm hoping he can be an early McNair who used his legs to keep drives alive, depended on the running game and used the TE a bunch. Later in Mac9's career he read defenses much better and aired it out better than early in his career. Was Mac9 a stud elite QB??? No...He doesn't compare to Manning/Brady/Rodgers/Brees, but he sure was fun to watch and he won a bunch of games for us. Hopefully Jake can as well.
    titan520 high fives this.
  8. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    If they saw something n Pittsburghs defense that they thought they could exploit, then good. My only concern is that you can't run a high school offense in the NFL.
    GoT high fives this.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,954
    He impressed me in those games. Can't honestly say he's ever "wow'd" me though. Like I said in another thread, I want to see him take over a game with his arm. I know he's probably not the kind of QB that's going to do that on a regular basis, like Brady/Manning/etc. But he needs to at least be able to. And so far I just haven't seen it.