Observation: Bench Collins Now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheWarriorTitan, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

KFC ain't great but there's no way he gets benched. Now if he sucks it up against Houston again, then yes, bench his :grrr::grrr::grrr:.

But he did ok against a really good Steeler D. He did get rattled early and often and was totally thrown off of his game. He's gonna be in trouble though. Especially if our opponents decide to just come after him all day.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Well if other teams are smart, they'll follow the Steelers' game plan. Collins is going to have no choice but to step up when they bring the heat.

3. Big Time Titan

Yeah that's what worries me, cause KFC did not look good when they were coming after him. He looked like the Oakland Kerry Collins. I don't like that Kerry Collins.

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I'm just hoping that Fish, Dinger and Cecil all realize this as well and adjust to it.
    Because in addition to their defenses blitz gameplan, their offense killed us with the no-huddle and pump fakes.
    Manning and Brady are probably drooling at the thought of running a no-huddle offense against us.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

That is my only problem with collins. The reason we gave up plays is because ben could extend plays. kerry cant, so if they block and cj has to block then with kerry, its either sack or throw away. imo im ok with him, it would just be nice to see him extend a play rather than throw it away at the first sign of pressure

6. Big Time Titan

OMG, these guys would destroy us. We'll get eaten alive if we don't do something about it. We gotta fix that up because we won't stand a chance against the big dogs playing like we did Thursday.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

that dont mean crap when you cant get it done in crunch time! They blitzed 3 straight times and he couldnt do anything. If a team blitz vince, he tears them up!

8. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

That doesn't mean crap?! You must be delusional! Remember what happened in the Browns preseason game when they blitzed Vince?

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

why does everyone keep using Vince Young in kerry's defense?

244 yards does mean crap because we lost. The only stat line that matters is 1/4 11 yards on the final drive and the 13-10 final score.

10. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Hell I'll join him... then we'll drive by like this :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar