Observation: Bench Chris Johnson Now!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Our secondary is a complete waist. It seems we all agree that we do not blitz enough so I say we blitz 10 keep one S ... you know just incase of a trick play. Hey it works in Madden!

BTW the S should be Young playing iron man. I mean he is a great athlete we should have him on the field at all times.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

we hardly even get Chris Johnson that..

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think we should make Donnie Nickey the starting RB.

4. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Yeah, maybe he can even wear a CJ wig during practice too! :wink2:

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I heard Craig Hentrich looks pretty good tossing the deep ball around in practice. Why not pull the ole switcharoo and let KC punt and give ole Craigy a shot under center.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sylvester Stallone might be available to sign. He knows how to blow through his opponents.
    Burt Reynolds made the varsity football team while only a freshman in high school.
    Bill Cosby played football many sons and many moons ago. He might finally be ready to make the move to the NFL.
    Ryan Seacrest as a strong safety, took his team all the way to the AAAA State Championship.
    Chuck Norris is the man as we all know. He could make something happen.
    Tommy Lee Jones was named to the A.P. All-American, All-Ivy, and All-East teams.

So cut some people to make room for one of those guys I mentioned. I think they could really improve our team.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The Titans have been around for over a decade now, and they have never won a Superbowl with Chris Johnson. Clearly, if it was going to happen, it would have happened by now, it's time to move on and get a new plan. Let's see if we can get Chris Brown back from the Texans, they'd probably let us have him for a 2nd!

8. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

We can have Fisher be a Player/Coach and have him return punts.

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I hear we have a poster that is stronger than Keith Bulluck, maybe we should just replace Bulluck with him... :ha:

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No no no. I think you mean stronger than Javon Ringer. And I hear he wakes the sun each morning so that the world can turn. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar