No split title...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No SEC schedule is weak.

Big10, that's a weak schedule.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Penn St on the road, Arkansas, at Florida, Auburn, and LSU twice.

Penn St doesn't have that good of an offense but going up there to get a win is good especially when they were the leader in the Big 10 until the Sandusky news. Arkansas is a top offense and before Bama knocked out all their top offensive players in their game they were leading the nation in rushing yard, and then you have Auburn who has a good offense and LSU twice who still hasn't scored a TD. Also did you ever think that the reason these SEC offenses don't have a higher ranking is because they play in the only conference with top defenses? Don't you think having to play Bama and LSU in a season is going to knock your stats down a bit? It's easy for a Big 12 or Pac 12 team to put up a ton of points because every conference game is a shoot out.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dude... reallllly?

Yeah. Vandy, Ole Miss, Miss State, Kentucky, Tennessee, etc are real tough.

Alabama had the 38th toughest schedule. 38th. Let's not use your silly "well in the SEC no one has it easy" bullsh*t on this one...

When one of their toughest wins and notable (see post above) is Penn State, and then Arkansas?... C'mon...

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I doubt there are many teams other than LSU or Bama that could beat Arkansas.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

and the other conferences don't have any weak teams? Vandy and MSU were bowl teams btw.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

People are still whining over this? Lol.

[​IMG]

7. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Not people, just SEC haters.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, they did struggle to beat an amazing Troy team, so I can see what you mean.

Barely beat Vanderbilt. Barely beat Ole Miss. Barely beat A&M.

That team wasn't near as good as ESPN made them out to be with their SEC bias.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I don't know why you keep making the argument about LSU being off for for 40+ days. While I agree that a 40 day layoff is a bit excessive.... If you are the true number 1 team in the country.. that time is an advantage, not a disadvantage.

Its no surprise that Jefferson couldn't do anything the Alabama game. He won't play on Sundays, he won't play in the arena leagues, and he probably wasn't the best QB on the roster. If you wanna be honest about it... I don't think he is even one of the top 50 quarterbacks in college football last year. 40 day layoff is a moot point. If you are truly a national championship team/player, the layoff is an advantage, not a disadvantage. Fact of the matter is, neither of these teams were deserving of playing for the national championship and most of America knew that and thats why this game received the 3rd lowest ratings in history. People don't like to tune in to watch antiquated offenses that only uses system qbs to run the football. I didn't watch the game, but from the highlights, the game looked nothing short of pathetic which is what i expected from the beginning

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I guess a 60 to 20 victory over OklaState would've been more exciting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar