No love for the Titans from Vegas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

We will win more than 4. I'd say we will be right around 9-7 or 8-8.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Undefeated.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

10 wins. BOOK IT!!!

But seriously, only 4 wins?!?! We will get 4 wins from the Colts and Jags alone. I know our schedule looks rough, but dang, I would think we can win at least a few outside the division. Its not like we were a crap team last year. We nearly made the playoffs. I think 10 wins is very realistic right now, and depending on how some of our guys develop I could see it dropping to 8 or being as high as 12 wins.

The way I see it, we have at least 5 easy games (although we have blown those games in the past) with coltsx2, jagsx2 and Vikes. 6 very winnable games with the Lions, Chargers, Jets, Bills, Dolphins, and Bears. And some pretty difficult games with the Pats, GB, Steelers, and Texans x 2.

I think starting off against the Pats will be a good thing. Get them early while they are still in full SB hangover mode. Green Bay will be tough, but I doubt they have as much success this year as last, and if they do they could be resting starters by the time we play them. Steelers are always tough, but I doubt they give us a beat down like last year. It will be interesting to see how the Texans respond to last year. Do they feel like they accomplished something by making the playoffs and stay content, or do they feel hungry to improve and make a SB run? Or was last year just a fluke entirely? I think they will be good again, and will be very tough, although I think we can split with them.

So I give us all 5 easy wins, half of the 'winnable' wins, and split with the Texans. That right there is 9 wins. All we have to do is either steal one extra win from the 'winnable' games category or steal a win from the 'difficult' teams . That gives us 10 wins.

Actually there is not one game on the schedule that I think we can't win. I wouldn't be surprised by beating any of those teams. I don't think we beat all of them and go 16-0, but I bet we beat at least one of the Steelers/GB/Pats.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

As I predicted last season, we'll 8-8 at worst, 10-6 at best.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I wish gambling online were legal, and I would put 1 grand on each game.

These odds represent us as a 3-13 team.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I see this thread got a new title

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

10 wins seems most logical to suggest right now. 9-7 last year, and we've added talent.

The only guy we lost was Cortland Finnegan, and I feel like that'll work out in our favor.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The best sports gamblers in the world barely win more than they lose. It is definitely a volume game.

9. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'd agree with this. no way we are only winning 4. realistically we could have 4 wins just from the jags and colts.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think we will go 9-7 again but will it be enough to clinch a wild card though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar