No Changes Coming...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

My Foo Fighters Wasting Light CD wouldn't play on the way to work this morning.I changed it to STP Purple.

That's how I roll buttmunch. If something isn't working,fix it.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You have got to be joking.

Hasselbeck is playing great but unless the WR step up Joe Montana wouldn't make a difference.

Washington is playing well. He has to be accounted for but he's not elite. He'll never draw coverage to make those around him bewtter. Alongside Britt he was sound.

TO drops balls but he willl draw coverage away from Washington.

Cook is doing OK but Palmer is ffrequently using him as a decoy and throwing to the other side of the field. Cook plays as tall as megatron. Throw it to him and let him go up and get it where the corners can't reach.

Washington as #1 with Williams and Hawkins as #2 and #3 isn't scaring anyone.

The running game is toast. The Defense as played well so in theory it can again.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Good music.I love everything from STP,Alice In Chains all the way through Kiss,Rush,AC/DC,etc.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Munch...
    [​IMG]

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Clearly a geratric WR will make the Defense play better. Titans have been gouged for 80 points the last 2 games and I really dont think KB would have made that much of a difference cause we got abused by the tarpkitties with KB

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Did I miss the ESPN 30 for 30 show on this topic or are you two texting buds? What makes you think Moss didn't want to play? You think he needed the income?

Britt was down and his future for the remainder of the season uncertain. His hammy issues have a history.

The Titans need someone to stretch the field which is the only reason Avery was signed. The Titans need the safety in coverage instead of playing the run.

Unfortunately, I have seen the stinkfests. DWilliams should have made a catch last week but he was solid against the Steelers. I'm no fan of Hawkins but I don't see T.O. coming in and aspiring to be the #3. If T.O isn't starting material (which he isn't), why bring him in at all?

Actually, the Titans were solid up in Cleveland and Britt only played a half in the Broncos win. The Titans started losing when the defense started giving up 38+ points a game.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

If your offense moves the chains and burns clock, you can hide a bad defense..

8. TheSureThing

Did I miss the 30 for 30 or are you and T.O. texting buddies.

How can you possibly know he isn't good enough to start when just last season he was?

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Not at all. The Lions have lost their last two games at home despite Johnson gaining over 100 yards in both games. Reason they lost? Can't run or stop the run.

10. TheSureThing

Great lets bring another totally irrelevant team into the argument..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar